Neler yeni

Foruma hoş geldin, Ziyaretçi

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

Türkiye'nin İlk ve tek FiveM forum adresi

Forum adresimize hoş geldin FiveMTürk olarak amacımız siz değerli kullanıcılarımıza en aktif fikir ve paylaşım platformu sunmak bir yana en güvenilir şekilde alışveriş yapabileceğiniz bir platform sunmaktır.
DF DF
DF DF
DF DF

Esx-Kashacters NoPixel Design (Creator-Yozza)

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...
Good job :) appreciated your work.

DF
Bu uygulama çok indirilen bir uygulama değil ve tehlikeli olabilir. indirilmiyor beyler.İndirebilen varsa FLaTron1903#5367 ye dm yoluyla atabilir mi ?

DF
thank you for your release. some guys tried to sell this thing and you released it.

And im going to send a message to them from here.

DO NOT TRY TO SELL FREE THINGS.

DF
Bu bende çalışmıyor nedense öyle ekranda kalıyo. SQL ide okuttum ama yinede çalışmadı

Böyle bir hata alıyorum: [ERROR] [MySQL] [esx_kashacters] An error happens on MySQL for query "UPDATE `outfits` SET `identifier` = 'Char1:****' WHERE `identifier` = 'steam:******'": ER_BAD_FIELD_ERROR: Unknown column 'identifier' in 'where clause'

DF
Son düzenleme:
By the way, when I use your data, it doesn't load characters or anything. Could there be a problem in the data? the gallery script had been shared before, so we couldn't use it with friends.

DF
check server/main.lua you need to setup the triggers at the top to what you need to match your scripts this system works fine as it should you just need to check the triggers to yours.

DF
Okay, but if you're still sharing the script, you have to mention it. Thanks for sharing, which took care of the problem btw

DF
So i redesigned kashacters for my server and decided to sell the design to afew people and told them not to resell the script
some people including one person on this forum is selling my work when he shouldnt be so my way to stop that is to publish my final version for free :D
This final version has no bugs and works. : p

I hope you'll enjoy it all the way. :D

i am the owner and creator of GenesisRP which people using my first video you can see my genesisrp logo
i am also the owner of SilentRP as you can see in the video shown below.

You need this for the progress bars

and notifications

Video:

Download:

virustotal:
I'm running the gallery script you share doesn't work. The character doesn't load, but I'm sure I did everything right. Can you explain it here? or give me the name of discord. My name in the Discord: Oph3Z#1337

DF
Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için giriş yapın yada üye olun!

Forumdan daha fazla yararlanmak için giriş yapın veya kayıt olun!

Kayıt ol

Forumda bir hesap oluşturmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

Şimdi kayıt ol
Giriş yap

Eğer bir hesabınız var ise lütfen giriş yapın

Giriş yap

Bu konuyu görüntüleyen kullanıcılar

Tema düzenleyici

Tema özelletirmeleri

Granit arka planlar

Lütfen Javascript'i etkinleştirin!Javascript'i etkinleştirin!